http://youtu.be/q8BPBzXkK88
Welcome back!
Okay so you're either thinking:
1. This is so sad.
2. Oh Lord.
3. W.t.fudge.
4. I don't want to read anymore because this girl does nothing but whine and complain about some guy. GET A LIFE.
Just so you know. That song has nothing to do with what I want to talk about. You're so welcome:)
Actually I heard that song and was even like, "Oh God please tell me I don't sound like this." So let me just apologize now if I have ever, or ever will sound like a depressed cat lady. I'M SO SORRY.
It's final time. I suck at taking tests. If school did not involve tests I could have graduated college five years ago I'm sure. But we live in a time where mean old people make it almost impossible to pass a algebra test because they give you questions like this.....
((7x-2)^(1/3))^3 + ((7x+5)^(1/3))^3 = (3)^3
NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS
I'm sure everyone knows how to solve something like that, but I would rather gently massage my eyes with a cactus.
But even though I'm spending most of my week studying, I am in high spirits. No, I'm not pretending to be happy or faking the smile, because I have no reason to. Sadly, Blue is still invisible. Correction, I'm still invisible to Blue, and that means I have to continue waiting on the day when God wants us to pick back up on our Facebook conversation, talking about ties. Don't ask. But everyone waits for something, like for finals to be over, or the last day of school before Christmas break, or meeting their favorite band.....I met Hanson. ME. ME. ME. ME. ME. I.MET.HANSON. HOLY COW.
See? God gives you blessings when you wait.
When I was 13, my guitar teacher took me home from church one day and we listened to Hanson on the way. I forgot all about MMMBop. I loved it. Again. I was only 4 when MMMBop was popular, but that means nothing to me. Yes, I'm a very dedicated, obsessed, in love with every song, fan. But for one reason.
Hanson stands for one thing. Hope. They want everyone to know that there is hope for anything. If you're sick, poor, lost, ect. They get it. Because they started broke, little, not taken seriously, but they knew what they were capable of. Cheesy? Yes. But I love my cheesy motivation, and Hanson has not only been a huge part of me wanting to be a musician, but they give me hope sometimes too.
Since I was 13, I've wanted to be breathing the same air as these three fellows. Well I got my chance. I went to a pet festival (Pet-a-palooza) and they were the headlining musicians. I stood up against a fence for nine songs. (I knew all the words.) Then they let everyone in the V.I.P. $45 a ticket, area, and I couldn't feel my feet. But they were running nonetheless, but all the other scary, large, you should not be wearing shorts EVER, fans gravitated to the standing section in front of the stage behind all the chairs. I, being a genius, did not go near that area. I stood on the second chair in the first row, about four feet taller than everyone else, with a perfect view of the stage. Complete eye contact with each Hanson brother, and a smile from Zac Hanson, (the drummer) and then I really couldn't feel my feet. Afterwards, I waited for 30 minutes in the freezing wind for autographs, and forgot how to say "Can I have a picture." It came out like "Ca...uhh cuh...an....me....take...uhh...puhh...leasee..pic...ture?" Well I got them gosh darn it and they are beautiful.
I am so sorry if you don't care about any of this, but here's my point. That song I had you listen to before reading all this nonsense, is not the song I want to sing, ever. Instead I'd rather sing Hanson, because they sing about what again? Hope.
"Cause I know that you've been thinkin 'bout it
And I know they think you're out of your mind
All of this time
I know what you've been waiting for
You can't deny
I know that you've been waiting for this"
Now some people don't believe waiting for Blue is worth it, but I think a lot more people told me that waiting to meet Hanson wasn't worth it. They were, *cough* WRONG. I would have told you that the first day I listened to them. (Which sadly I remember.) Waiting for Blue, as painful, and boring as it is, is worth more to me than meeting famous people any day.
So hold me to this; no more sulking.
"See I'm just too scared
To tell you the truth
Cause my heart, it can't take anymore
Broken and bruised, longing for you
And I don't know what I'm waiting for
Left on the sidelines
Stuck at a red light
Waiting for my time
So just tell me
Why don't you love me?"
There's nothing wrong with talking about how you feel, but there is a HUGE problem when you make it the only thing you think about. We're doing better. Thanks Hanson for the hope message, but I give my thanks to God because he proved to me that being patient is really worth it.
"Shout it out, so everybody can hear." -Hanson
Waiting for this by Hanson:
http://youtu.be/kOxvGWwfIgs
"Cause I know that you've been thinkin 'bout it
And I know they think you're out of your mind
All of this time
I know what you've been waiting for
You can't deny
I know that you've been waiting for this"
Now some people don't believe waiting for Blue is worth it, but I think a lot more people told me that waiting to meet Hanson wasn't worth it. They were, *cough* WRONG. I would have told you that the first day I listened to them. (Which sadly I remember.) Waiting for Blue, as painful, and boring as it is, is worth more to me than meeting famous people any day.
So hold me to this; no more sulking.
"See I'm just too scared
To tell you the truth
Cause my heart, it can't take anymore
Broken and bruised, longing for you
And I don't know what I'm waiting for
Left on the sidelines
Stuck at a red light
Waiting for my time
So just tell me
Why don't you love me?"
There's nothing wrong with talking about how you feel, but there is a HUGE problem when you make it the only thing you think about. We're doing better. Thanks Hanson for the hope message, but I give my thanks to God because he proved to me that being patient is really worth it.
"The idea of waiting for something, makes it more exciting."- Andy Warhol
"Shout it out, so everybody can hear." -Hanson
Waiting for this by Hanson:
http://youtu.be/kOxvGWwfIgs
No comments:
Post a Comment